Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje (* August 22, 1967 in London) is an English actor.
Adewale was the son of Nigerian immigrants born in London, where he worked with his four sisters grew up. Later he studied at King’s College London law and worked as a photo model in Milan, before he opted for a drama career and a move to Los Angeles decided. Adewale speaks in addition to his native Yoruba nor English, Italian and Swahili. He is a practicing Buddhist and a sought-after film actor.
First film experience as a Supporting Actor in TV series such as Red Shoe Diaries, New York Undercover and crackers before 1995 his film debut in Congo. His breakthrough he had in 1997 with the HBO series Oz From 2005 to 2007, he played in the series Lost a major role.
* 1995: Congo
* 1995: Ace Ventura – Now’s wild (Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls)
* 1997-2000: Oz
* 1998: The legionnaire (Legion-Aire)
* 2001: The Mummy Returns (The Mummy Returns)
* 2002: The Bourne Identity (The Bourne Identity)
* 2004: Unstoppable
* 2005-2007: Lost
* 2005: Get Rich Or Die Tryin