Ayesha Takia (Hindi: आयशा टाकिया, Āyaśā Ṭākiyā) (* April 10, 1986 in Bombay, India) is an Indian actress.
Ayesha Takia comes from a mixed family. Her father is Gujarat and her mother is half British and half Marathin. It is equipped with English as mother tongue, and had grown up for her film roles to learn Hindi and Telugu.
They first appeared in a famous Kampaigne complan I’m a Boy! Complan I’m a Girl! with Shahid Kapoor. At fifteen she made a music video of Falguni Pathak to the song Meri Chunar Udd Udd Jaye, with. Then she stood with the video Shake It Daddy again in front of the camera and made the film industry to be alert and her film roles have been offered.
They signed the first movie Socha Na Tha followed by Taarzan: The Wonder Car. But since the second film in the cinema first came, he was her debut film. For the role in Taarzan: The Wonder Car, she won then finally filmfare Award / Best debut.
Then they shot a few films, which at the checkout floppten. Dor But she was for her work highly praised and has won a few prizes.
She is married with Farhan Azmi.
* 2004: Taarzan: The Wonder Car
* 2004: Dil Maange More
* 2005: Socha Na Tha
* 2005: Shaadi No. 1
* 2005: Super (Telugufilm)
* 2005: Home Delivery: Aapko … Ghar Tak
* 2006: Shaadi Se Pehl
* 2006: Yun Hota Toh Kya Hota
* 2006: Dor – love your neighbor (Dor)
* 2007: Salaam-e-Ishq: A Tribute To Love
* 2007: Kya Love Story Hai
* 2007: Fool N Final
* 2007: Cash
* 2007: No Smoking …!
* 2008: Sunday
* 2008: De Taali
* 2009: 8X10 Tasveer
* Filmfare Award / Best Debut for Taarzan: The Wonder Car and Dil Maange More (2004)
* IIFA Award / Best Debut for Taarzan: The Wonder Car and Socha Na Tha (2004)
* Star’s Sabsey Favorite Nayi Heroine (2005)
* Star Screen Award / Best Actress Critics Award for Dor (2007)
* Stardust Award / Best Supporting Actress for Dor (2007)
* Bengal Film Journalists’ Association Awards, Best Actress for Dor (2007)
* Zee Cine Award / Critics Award – Best Actress with Gul Punag for Dor (2007)